I’ve been saying I’m going to do that for such a very long time now but I just stored placing it off and avoiding it. I find writing things like this very tough because there is so much about style, especially these whose roots are in a special tradition, that is subjective. Writing essays on the subject just isn't one thing I want to do, I might be way more at home making some hair bows!
Additionally please word that these are just the conclusions that I have come to from my own research and opinions. I'm not the be-all end-all authority with reference to Hime Gyaru. I wouldn’t consider myself an knowledgeable, I am simply writing in response to the huge number of questions I receive on the subject so I don’t hold having to repeating myself.
About The Fashion:
What is Hime Gyaru?
-Hime Gyaru is a avenue style which originated in Japan. The literal translation of Hime Gyaru (姫ギャル) is Princess Girl. It is a fashion subculture which facilities round dressing and (relying how severely you are taking it) residing life like a princess.
Voluminous hair is a staple of Hime fashion fashion. Though fashions recently have been slightly extra various, you simply can’t go past the massive standard pouf with plenty of bouncy curls. To attain this you want an excellent hair spray as effectively!
While rose prints are always unbelievable for hime gyaru the most recent tendencies appear to be extra in direction of plain colors with smaller details eg. rose laces, ruffles and pearl detailing. Leave behind that pink leopard print (for the love of god!) and go for something more elegant!
No comments:
Post a Comment